Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Weekend in Review - June 4th

Friday and Saturday were mediocre days of practice on the Alexandria Chain and Sunday was a slightly better than average finish. A little dissapointing of what I expect from myself. I feel I should have made better decisions, I fished too much on yesterdays memories, rather then the moment. It is already the second time I have done that.... First time was Deer Lake. I really believe if I just would have started on my weedline or abdandoned the reeds a little quicker, it could have easily been a Top 5 finish rather then a Top 10.

Well enough about me and congrats to Mike McClelland and his domination performance on Grand Lake of the Cherokees.

Sam Lashlee takes the FLW Series at Old Hickory.

HellaBass
www.richlindgren.com

Bassin' Blog

No comments: