Thursday, August 24, 2006

Rejoicing In the Streets

Jimmy Houston Outdoors is gone from ESPN2!!!
This season marked the 30th year that the Jimmy Houston Outdoors show was
broadcast on TV. And for 20 of those years it was broadcast by ESPN and
ESPN2. That era came to an end recently when ESPN Outdoors didn't renew the
show for the upcoming season.
Souce: BassFan.com

Nothing againts Jimmy, I just hate his show. Bass & Crappie fishing on his private lake every week does not do anything for me. As you may remember, Jimmy made #5 on my Top 10 Least Favorite Fishing Shows this spring. Maybe he can focus on the Elite Series last event, because he has had a dismal season, I think he is dead last!!! I am not sure he is even trying anymore.....

HellaBass
www.RichLindgren.com

Bassin' Blog

No comments: