Saturday, April 08, 2006

Hot New Shows on Bass Saturday

You may have noticed a couple new shows this morning on the Saturday morning lineup on ESPN2. "Bass Insider" and "A Day on the Lake". I only saw a few minutes of Bass Insider, but it looked pretty solid. I guess we will see what the upcoming episodes in the coming weeks.

The more exciting new show for me is, "A Day on the Lake". This is a spin off of one of my favorite sections in Bassmaster magazine. The basic premise, a BASS Tour Pro tackles a lake that they have never been on and have a limited time to figure it out and catch some fish. This is often the situation, that you and I face every weekend when we check out a new lake. This could easily climb its way on to my Top 10 favorites show list. I believe there is a a ton to be learned from watching these pros when they are put into these situations. So tune in and tune up your game!

Here's to Spring,
HellaBass
www.richlindgren.com
Bassin' Blog

No comments: