Follow or Subscribe to Blog by Email

Friday, April 14, 2006

Venom Lures throws their hat into the Chatterbait Ring

Looks like Rad Lures' competition gets stiffer day by day. Venom Lures now has a new chatterbait style lure called the Venom Rattle Shake. Its got a much cooler name, if that counts for anything. If I order some of these, maybe I will get them before MN Bass Opener...... Then again who knows.
Click to View Product Details
It seems pretty similar to the Rad Lures Chatterbait and the Gambler Swim Blade. I have no idea which is better, or if there is any difference between any of them. If they all work, its all good, because there is such a demand for them, they are almost impossible to get. I read in my latest Bass Times that Steve Kennedy largely depended on a Green Pumpkin Chatterbait style bait on his Top 10 finish on Lake Amistad. I would welcome any info anyone has on any of these baits and the successes or non-success that they have had.

HellaBass
www.richlindgren.com
Bassin' Blog


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Chatterbait is a patented product backed by some deep pockets. Gambler and Venom are in for a train wreck.