Friday, May 26, 2006

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Ahhhh at last, Bass Opener is less than 12hrs away. I think I will probably try the Lakeville Trilogy this weekend, Orchard, Marion & Crystal. They all have big bass potential with adequate numbers. Probably get up early every day, fish for a few hours and then head home as the crowds arrive. Should be fun and then next weekend I will get back to focusing on my tournaments. I thought about heading up to the Le Homme Deu chain to prefish the weekend series, but things will be changing so rapidly, it really does not pay to start until Thursday. It will be a good time to give some focus to chatterbaits as there is pressure to find or catch fish.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

HellaBass
www.richlindgren.com
Bassin' Blog

No comments: